Cookie Dough Arrives on Wednesday May 3rd.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
@ 6:00pm in the Media Center
Help Support PTO with these Fundraisers:
Village Inn Night
3rd Thursday of each Month from 3:30-8:00 pm
Dine In or Take Out
Wendy's Earning for Learning
2nd Tuesday of each Month from 5:00-8:00 pm
Drive Thru or Dine In (MUST give cashier your receipt)
Spirit Wear Sales
PTO will have another Spirit Wear fundraiser soon.
Check back later for our new designs and order forms!
Remember to wear your Spirit Wear every Friday.
- Super Teacher Worksheets Subscription
- BrainPop Subscription
- Education City Subscription
- Timberwolf Tattler Newspaper Supplies
- Teacher's Lounge Makeover--including new couches, dining tables, refrigerator, and coffee pot
- Industrial Paper Cutter
- Reserved and Visitor Parking Signs
- Rain Gear for Teachers on Bus Duty
- Tricaster for WWESTV News Station
- Goodies for Teacher Appreciation
- Needy Fund Account for Students
- Read Across America Celebrations for each Classroom
All About our PTO
Who are we?
As a PTO, we are different from a PTA. We are a 5013c non-profit organization. We do not have to pay national fees. This means that all funds raised by our PTO goes right back into the classrooms for the teachers and students.
What do we do?
We work closely with the teachers and students at Westwood to know their needs. We raise money to meet those needs.
How can I get involved?
Start by attending a PTO meeting. You can also get involved by contacting our volunteer coordinator to volunteer during the school day. We look forward to seeing new faces at our PTO meetings this year.
President: Laura Bowers