Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Student letters will be mailed home on August 4, 2017
Character Education ProgramAugust - Good Citizens
- Being a responsible and respectful by following the rules and being helpfully and friendly to others.
- Showing high regard for authority, for other people, for self, for property, and for country; and understanding that all people have value as human beings.
- Being dependable in carrying out obligations and duties; showing reliability and consistency in words and conduct; being accountable for your own actions; and being committed to active involvement in your community.
- Choosing worthy goals and setting proper priorities; thinking through the consequences of your actions; and basing decisions on practical wisdom and good sense.
- Being considerate, courteous, helpful, and understanding of others; showing care, compassion, friendship, and generosity; and treating others as you would like to be treated.
- Having the determination to do the right thing even when others don’t and the strength to follow your conscience rather than the crowd; and attempting difficult things that are worthwhile.
- To have a fair and objective attitude toward those whose ideas, race, gender, or creed are different from one’s own; freedom from bigotry or prejudice; allowing for expression of individuality and the right to differ.
- Demonstrating hard work and commitment to purpose; regulating yourself for improvement and restraining from inappropriate behaviors; being in proper control of your words, actions, and impulses.
- Being persistent in the pursuit of worthy objectives in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement; and exhibiting patience and having the fortitude to try again when confronted with delays, mistakes, or failures.
- Having the inner strength to be truthful, trustworthy, and honest in all things; acting justly and honorably.